weekly report jan 10 to 17

Our teaching practice has came to an end by 17th january. The last week was really beautiful and excited we were rushing with the completion of our works. January 15 th was a local holiday. In the last week actually i had a mixed feeling. It was very difficult to depart my children and school. They presented me a gift. In this week i have taken my children to science lab of our higher secondary section with the permission of our head master Mr. Sajan sir. My record book and attendance register were signed by the school authorities. On the last day we have cut cake and shared chocolates with students and children. There are lot of memories, experiences, advices, suggestions are carried away from this campus. It was a nice experience for me. It will give me more confidence and strength for my future ventures.

Comments

Popular Posts