weekly report Dec 30 to Jan 9 2020

Class has resumed on 30th december after vaccation. Students are really happy. It was very difficult to bring back them into the normal track. They are really reluctant  to classes. I have taken them for PT and played some minor games. All of them were excited to welcome the new year.we have cut a cake. I have observed Ms. Reshma's class and gave my opinion. Teachers have observed my class and gave reflection. I have conducted an achievement test for class nine students.The teachers of Thadicadu school were very helpful and cooperative. I have conducted one conscientization programme on the topic SOFT SKILL DEVELOPMENT. I have used ppts. Slides and charts for transacting the contents. After the session a simple activity has conducted. Students have made a skill heart which exhibits their skills.

Comments

Popular Posts